|Live Bidding Terms and Conditions|
In order to make a live bid or create your own property watch list on mustbesold.com you need to register for a free account.
Please read through our terms and conditions below and click on the link at the bottom to register for your free bidding account.
Terms and Conditions
1) All buyers must register on our website to bid online.
2) We recommend you look at the legal pack and if you are the successful bidder you are deemed to have knowledge of the legal pack, whether you have inspected it or not. No changes can be made to the content or any part of the legal pack without the express consent of the seller's solicitors. To request a legal pack please email
and specify the property you are interested in bidding on.
5) Auctioneers reserve the right to offer the lot to the next highest bidder in the event that the signed contract and or deposit are not received within 48 hours of the closure of the online auction.
8) All online entries are subject to a reserve price and Mustbesold reserve the right not to sell to the highest bidder if this price is not met.
9) All Online auction purchases are made in accordance with Common Auction Conditions ( Click here to view details 1.93 Mb )